Everybody wants to have pearly white teeth, just like the people we see in the magazines. There are few ways you can whiten the teeth.
The more expensive way is if you go to the dentist, or buy some whitening products from the pharmacies. The cheaper options would be to use some natural ingredients, such as baking soda and coconut oil, which are cheap and safe for use.
Coconut oil is very efficient in regulating the hormones, improving the digestion, preventing cancer, improving Alzheimer’s disease, and regulating the blood sugar levels.
Many studies prove that coconut oil has anti-bacteiral properties, which can prevent tooth rot, and keep your teeth healthy.
The toothpaste that we utilize each day contains triclosan, which is a very dangerous chemical linked to many diseases. The fluoride from the toothpaste has also shown some negative impacts and made people feel sick.
Many people think that baking soda has abrasive impacts on us, but if we compare the baking soda with other things that we usually use for our teeth, it turns out that it is the least abrasive thing for our teeth.
Baking soda has the ability to fight bad bacteria and boost the good bacteria. It also has whitening properties, which means, baking soda will whiten your teeth and remove the stains as well.
You can swish coconut oil in your mouth for couple of minutes and then spit it out. This method is known as oil pulling.
You can also mix the coconut oil with baking soda and make a paste that will act as a teeth whitener.
- All you need to do is mix 8 tsp. of coconut oil (make sure that is cold pressed and extra virgin) and 8 tsp. of baking soda. When you blend them they will form a paste.
- Next, put the paste on your toothbrush and brush your teeth as you would usually do.
- After that, spit it out, and rinse your mouth with water.
- If you want, you can also add some peppermint oil to add some freshness to the toothpaste.
- You should wash your teeth every day with this paste if you want to see results.